Below is a selection of publications that have made use of Tomviz. If you have authored a publication that has used Tomviz, and you would like it to be added to the list please let us know.
- B. D. A. Levin et al, Tutorial on the visualization of volumetric data using Tomviz, Microscopy Today, 26, 12-16 (2018).
- E. Padgett et al, A simple preparation method for full-range electron tomography of nanoparticles and fine powders, Microscopy and Microanalysis, 23, 1150-1158 (2017).
- M. Ramos et al, Electron tomography and fractal aspects of MoS2 and MoS2/Co spheres, Scientific Reports, 7, 12322 (2017).
- T. Sanders et al, Composite SAR imaging using sequential joint sparsity, Computational Physics, 338, 357-370 (2017).
- N. Hughes et al, Non-destructive, high-content analysis of wheat grain traits using X-ray micro computed tomography, Plant Methods, 13, 76 (2017).
- E. Asenath-Smith et al, Physical confinement promoting formation of Cu2O–Au heterostructures with Au nanoparticles entrapped within crystalline Cu2O nanorods, Chemistry of Materials, 29, 555-563 (2017).
- T. Sanders and I. Arslan, Improved three-dimensional (3D) resolution of electron tomograms using robust mathematical data-processing techniques, Microscopy and Microanalysis, 23, 1121-1129 (2017).
- B. D. A. Levin et al, Nanomaterial datasets to advance tomography in scanning transmission electron microscopy, Scientific Data, 3, 160041 (2016).
- T. Sanders et al, Physically motivated global alignment method for electron tomography, Advanced Structural and Chemical Imaging, 1, 4 (2015).
- X. Ye et al, Structural diversity in binary superlattices self-assembled from polymer-grafted nanocrystals, Nature Communications, 6, 10052 (2015).
- M. K. Blees, et al, Graphene Kirigami, Nature, 524, 204-207 (2015).